Google
AMBER'S PUPARAZZI BLOG: Welcome to my blog!

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Welcome to my blog!



I'm so excited to have my own blog!
It's about time I say. Maybe you recognize me but let me introduce myself.
My name is Amber Lyons and I'm the one who pretty much runs the show at Big Pictures.
Don't tell anyone though! From now on I will (with some help from my assistant Michael) write about celebrities and their dogs and pets.
Someone I'm not too fond of is Paris Hilton as an example! Dogs should be allowed to run free and check out cool stuff. Not sit in a handbag! Shame on you! Someone I do like though is Jude Law cause he always lets his dogs take him out for long walks all the time.
Please feel free to comment on what I write. I look forward to chatting with you.

Wooof!!

Amber Lyons

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home